2016/10/26

#58 ROADTRIP IN PICTURES

As I want to share as much as I possibly can about the best drive of my life - the great ocean road -, I will make a start through publishing some of my favorite pictures with you.
Most of them were shot by my friend, as I was busy driving. Some were shot by me during a break. All of them are telling a story.
IMG_7099.JPG
The water to my right, my beloved friend to my left. The driving wheel laying in my hands, quiet and calm as if it never belonged anywhere else and the endless road in front of me, promising millions of paths, adventures and thoroughness.
IMG_6583.JPG
IMG_6319.JPG
“I'm a sensual adventurer, Sue. I want to explore the passion I feel, really dig into the heart of it, the dark parts, too. I wanted to take you on that journey with me. But if you don't want to go, that's fine.”
Wodke Hawkinson, Zeke
IMG_6229.JPG
IMG_5966.JPG
IMG_6172.JPG
“Sometimes it's a little better to travel than to arrive.”
Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values
IMG_6563.JPG
IMG_6253.JPG
IMG_6810.JPG
 
There is absolutely nothing I know in this world that could ever beat the feeling afflicting me when letting the ocean take over control. Those feeling burning through my body, starting out at my ears which are absorbing the waves soft melody while my eyes are never getting tired of watching them crushing against the majestic cliffs.
 
IMG_6879.JPG
 
“Maybe we should live our lives in a constant state of expectation, always curious and excited about the possibilities that could unfold in front of us. Maybe it is our sense of vision that colors our reality.”
Allison Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment